Encaustic and Mixed Media Art

Encaustic and Mixed Media Art
KarenRoss4@comcast.net 312.719.6474

Monday, October 05, 2015

A Group Exhibit!

I was so happy to have my piece, "Simply Put" (http://www.artforcoffeessake.blogspot.com/2015/07/simply-put-encaustic-on-wood-panel.html) be selected for the Recent Works: 35th Annual Juried Exhibition (10/9/15-11/15/15) at The Robert T. Wright Gallery in The College of Lake County.
This gallery is new to me but has been around since the '80s. I like how it's glass enclosed and situated within an active atmosphere. I hope you get a chance to check it out!

Above and below is the postcard for the show:
Unfortunately, I couldnt attend the opening night party, but I was lucky enough to find a great photo on Facebook taken by encaustic artist Cindy Martin Lesperance showing exactly where they placed my painting! Love it!


No comments: