Encaustic and Mixed Media Art

Encaustic and Mixed Media Art
KarenRoss4@comcast.net 312.719.6474

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Tribal Patchwork, Encaustic on wood, Approx 37 x 38 inches

I needed something substantial to fill a big blahhhh wall space in the family room. The last painting I had there just wasn't big enough. This 37 x 38 inches encaustic painting seemed to do the trick and blends well with my earthy vibe while sharing pops of color that my family room is longing for. Yes, my family room has feelings...that I project on it. So here is Tribal Patchwork....
Tribal Patchwork, Encaustic on Wood, Approx 37 x 38 inches (click on image to see greater detail) 
Perspective of wall size
Close up details of left side
Close up details of right side
Close up details of lower left side

No comments: